Logging into your account in Cpanel is simple!
To access features such as your email accounts, auto-responders, site back-ups, e.t.c you need to log in to your account in cPanel. Once logged in, everything is pretty easy to find in the dashboard.
You’ll find seperate instructions for popular sections in the resources section of our website, but if you’re trying to access a section we haven’t covered, please contact us for advice.
Step 1: Log in to cPanel
- Open your web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, e.t.c)
- In the address bar, type your website address followed by /cpanel
Step 2: complete your login details
You’ll then see a screen with a login box.
- Enter your user name & password supplied to you by Guy Designs
- Click login
- When copying and pasting, make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end as they will be treated as characters
- If typing, please note that the fields are case sensitive so include all capital letters and characters as supplied to you
- You will be locked out of the system if you enter the password wrong 3 times
Once logged in, you’ll be directed to the cPanel Dashboard. This is broken up in to sections with stats running down the side. Below is a screen shot of the latest version of cPanel. You may notice that yours has the stats on the left hand side.