How to create a new email account in Cpanel
To create new email addresses @yourdomain.com.au (e.g. email@example.com) follow the below instructions.
Step 1: Log in to cPanel
- go to yourdomain.com.au/cpanel (replace yourdomain with your website e.g. guydesigns.com.au)
- Enter your user name & password
- Click login
For more detailed instructions go to Logging into your account in Cpanel
Step 2: Go into Emails
- Once in the dashboard scroll down to the Emails section
Click on email accounts (circled)
Step 3: Create the new email account
- Enter the details you want before the “@”(info@, sales@, hello@, staff.name@)
- Enter a password that is strong – needs to have at least 10 characters that includes upper & lowercase letters, numbers & characters. Alternatively, you can click the password generator button to have it choose one for you.
- Choose unlimited
- Click create account
Please note that it is a requirement under our terms & conditions that you keep all passwords safe & secure. This includes choosing passwords that meet the security standards listed above.
The new email address will appear in the list of Email Accounts below
All emails sent to your domain (including those different to the email addresses listed above) will fall into the default email account. You can access these by clicking on the access webmail button.
The only emails that won’t appear in the default account are those that are stopped by the server as spam.
Congratulations on creating your new email account
For step-by-step instructions on setting up your new email account on your PC or mobile device head over to our email resources section.